Friday, May 14, 2010

Me Vs. Haters

I have a new plan. There are so many haters out there right now saying that I am shit and that I am not doing anything with my life. Even homies who I thought who was down with me but they just look the other away. Let me put it like this MotherFackos, through out high school i only had two real friends ONLY TWO who was really down with me from the start one of them is a homie i knew since 4th grade. This is no diss to anybody who is still down with me I still think your the shit.The drifters, when i was in high school nobody talked to me, nobody was really friends with me i was alone but i was use to it. Then all of a sudden a lot of people wanted to know me it was werid. So i was cool with it and said whats up ninjas. But know a handfull of them left even a few family members took off so right now i know who stands with me.
I wanted to join the US Marines but my dad was agiants it and i had a lot of dreams that he was going to kill him self because none of his kids listend to him. So I still want to join but imma go to college first because i want to show him that his kids listen because right now he is really depressed. So i say FUCK you MOTHERFUCKERS who turned your back on me lol Sorry this was a rant i just had to say. So right now Imma AIM for NEW YORK Fuckin CITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment