Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why New York?

Right now im writing up my letter for the college im trying to get into. As I'm writing it, I think to my self and ask "why new york city?".

Awhile back on the city bus to downtown Tucson with one of my homie "Kreture". Our goal was to go throw up stencils and stickers around( at the time i fell in love with graffiti). I'd hardly wonder around outside at the time(Ha still do) so i was stoked to go to downtown. Before I was scared to hang out because what you see on TV, but My homie knew hes way around so I was clam but ecstatic. When we got off at the bus stop at Ronstadt center it was a different world it was very cool. Before i was use to just the streets of South Side Tuscon but here felt like a whole new play ground. Even though Downtown is very very small to NYC it felt like i was there. And i liked the feeling of that.

So I choose New York because its a awhole different area from the hot sun. Plus it sounds very fun too! So hopefully ill get to tell you guys my new stories from the other side of the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment